Saturday, October 22, 2005


Today was Norvell day.

We drove over to College Station, for a family reunion of sorts. Mom and Dad came down for the weekend, and we all met up at my older brother Thad’s house for some good old fashioned Norvell family fun. Thad and his wife Amy, have a 3 year old named Aiden, and a daughter named Ella Grace who is a month older than her cousin Jessie Rose. My younger brother, who now is the beloved Uncle Britt was also there to complete the family tree.

The day was a lot of fun, complete with a trip to the pumpkin patch, and 2 cousins dressed as “2 peas in a pod”. Aiden is a super cool kid, and he spent the afternoon as a “black eyed P” who really got a kick out of having his eye painted.


It was a beautiful day, and reminded me once again that I’m a full on “family man”.


I LOVE IT!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Thanks for the pictures Will! They are precious. Jesse Rose and Ella Grace look so stinkin' cute. Aiden looks as spunky as Anna Kate and I'm convinced that they'd have a blast together. Glad you had a fun day. Talk to you soon. Love you guys.