Friday, December 09, 2005

Tonight the Norvell Three wish a fond farewell to a dear old friend.

It’s been over 3 years since you entered our lives. We’ve lived together, played together, we’ve even slept together. You were always there- you never left us. You were always loyal and true; always ready to offer a friendly handshake. Wherever we went, you always left your mark. You DEFINITELY left your mark(s) ALL OVER this house.


We’ll never forget you.



FYI - He didn't die, he just moved to a new home.

7 comments:

david said...

No more Boo.....
So Sad.
I'll can definitely say, I've never met a "dog" quite like Boo. I say "dog" because there might be a weight requirement to reach official "dog" status. I'm not sure if 2 pounds counts.

However, you will be missed.

Anonymous said...

Damn babies change everything.

-Boo

Erin said...

Poor old Boo. That's so sad. I am glad, though, that he just moved. I was distraught until I read the last sentence.

Anonymous said...

i miss you, boo!

Anonymous said...

I miss you too, Casey. But not so much cause you left me and went to Alabama. Now I live with who knows who. If you were here I could have lived with you. Bastard.

-Boo

Anonymous said...

Boo,
You never gave me the time of day- you were always busy pissing on trees or smelling cat crap- You missed out...CROTCH SNIFFER!!!

jared slack said...

that dog did nothing but love and shake uncontrollably.

so he ate a few dirty diapers. that's a small price to pay for unconditional companionship.

there's a boo shaped whole now in all our hearts. no adorable baby (who thank god takes after her mother) can fill that void.